Friday, May 15, 2009

Manchester United vs Arsenal Live Online

Manchester United

vs

Arsenal

Live Online


live watch football epl games

live internet broad cast Live streaming


wacth EPL football games

So finally, after a long and grueling season the title race will be over at around 2.30pm BST and unfortunately for me I'm going to have to watch it happen against me favorite team........... Well United fans, at least you don't get to win it at the Emirates like we did at Old Trafford a few years ago...... OK, it was more than a few years ago but still, I can pretend it was!

I'm trying to muster up a case for why Arsenal could upset United tomorrow and the only thing I can come up with is that they have Ar Ar Arshavin back after he bout of flu last week. I'm sure if he had been playing against Chelsea last week Arsenal would have fared much better as they might well have converted a few more of the whole host of chances they had.

If I were Arsene Wenger I'd go with two up front, something he has been reluctant to do of late, but when you consider how easily United dealt with the Gunners when playing with a lone striker they might as well revert to 4-4-2 as there is not point playing conservatively....... It's three points of nothing!